- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Here are the rest of the images of the Shadowforge female orc Blood Bowl team. Again, this was a very rare joint project between Cathy and myself. She did the flesh tones, and I did the clothes and uniforms.
This time around, we have the coaching staff:
This looks like a typical Bear's offensive coordinator...
I think Jay Cutler could use one of these...
Just tape it up and get back out there!
Now for the blitzers...
And an innocent little fan...
There is a camera crew and news reporter for this team as well. That is really where the great humor in these Shadowforge teams emerges... in the "extras". Very fun!
Here is a project that Cathy and I did years ago. She painted the flesh tones, while I did the uniforms. This is a Blood Bowl team comprised of Shadowforge female orcs.
What is distinctive about the Shadowforge figures is how humorous they are! There are also lots of variations in the poses. It will take a few posts just to show them all!
Now for some cheerleaders!
Here we have a few black orcs...
The next post will feature the Blitzers as well as the extensive coaching staff!