- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Sorry, no puns tonight folks! Way too tired to even think straight.
Here is a fun saurus hero that was done as a Christmas present for a fellow lizardman player. It was made from a basic plastic saurus, some green stuff and brown stuff, and a little plasticard. If I can find the original artwork that inspired it, I will include it here.