Here's a fun little conversion that I did using a Dark Age figure and a few 40K bits. I added a few green stuff purity seals, and voila!
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Here's one more from Andrea Miniatures... he is Khaerus the Summoner.
I think this may have been my favorite of the Battle Series figures, since I got a chance to do one of my favorite color combos. Teal and purple are lots of fun!
Of course, getting a chance to do some starscapes is even more cool!!