This was an unusual project for me, since I did not prep this or assemble it. My only task was to paint it, and that presents a whole list of challenges.
I prefer to do all that sort of thing myself, because while I do all that prepping, I start to make a plan for how I will go about painting it. Also, I had to do some guessing as to what was what, as I didn't see where the bits were coming from myself!
So, I had to make do with what was at hand, and added as I moved along from one area to the next. There were a few times where I switched the color in progress or the placement of glowing areas, etc.
I could not tell you exactly what was used on this as far as bitz, only how it was painted :-)