- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Monday, July 9, 2012
We are back, and somewhat ready for action...
Among many other things, I am working through the skeleton archer unit. The plan is to have a row of ten of these on each side of the tomb interior, each one with a character attached.
Some closer shots of the first four archers:
Here's the two newest figures: