This was my entry for Lord of the Rings single figure at Games Day Chicago 2011. He won a Silver. I had some fun making the base for this one, using pieces of baked sculpey carved into shape. I sculpted some vines with green stuff, and then added some water effects.
The first game I tried using him did not go so well, since we did not have the lance rules quite right. I also was very new to the game, and kept thinking of him as WFB cavalry!
Under the new warband rules, he was very effective in a smaller point game (we typically play 1000 point games).
Here he is:
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth