Well, check in for the Friday 40k tournament is in 10 hours, and I have not gotten close to getting to sleep yet. Ouch.
Anyway, here are some images of the Civil War Dwarfs for Sunday's team tournament!
Here is a WIP if you missed one of the previous posts...
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth