Painting Space Wolves gives me a chance to do some Celtic designs, which I don't get to do very much now in the post 2D art era. I had a lot of fun with the freehand on this guy, as well as the base!
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth