- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Monday, October 1, 2012
I can't quite remember when I did this aspiring champion... probably a few years ago. I had lots of fun with the design on the base. It was on some of these Chaos pieces that I first experimented with mixing rotting flesh with scab red to make some highlights for a burgundy color.
Well, these Junkers are not too shabby :-) They are from the Forsaken faction in the Dark Age Games system. I am pretty sure these were sculpted by Kev White.
And some Firestorms, some of which were sculpted by Werner Klocke... could make some interesting Sisters of Battle.