Given all the mayhem that has occurred on the streets of Wappeville after sundown, the City officials determined that the only solution was to set up a string of RJ-1027 powered lights!!
The Burn in Designs streetlamp set was just perfect for this task.
It comes with a variety of options.
Here's one of the lights with the various pieces dry fit into place.
While you don't have to use the pieces in any exact way, I decided to match what Lathan had done in his images.
I used regular Elmer's glue, hoping that some would seep out around the edges. I used a brush to spread out the glue to hide the seams between sections.
The underside of the boardwalk sections has to be planned out carefully if you want the sections to line up correctly.
One of the long support pieces has notches for the streetlamps. If you want one section to have the lamps closer to the street as opposed to the buildings, it will be easier for the folks walking along it to take cover.
Lamps glued in place!
The boardwalk on the top is complete. Now I will reverse everything to make a section for the opposite side of the street.
I put a sign post on the end of each section, since I want to designate street names now. Wappelville is becoming quite the metropolis, after all!!
The opposing section under way. You can also see the street signs down in the corner.
Look! These new boardwalk sections line up perfectly with the original smaller versions which we already have. Now I just have to paint them to match... so stay tuned!