Here are the images of the finished Lizardman Saurus Champion that I was working on during this Facebook Live session:
As usual with my painting sessions of late, I tried to emphasize painting multiple figures at once. There was a twist this time around... where I also tried to show that stripping minis is really unnecessary. Originally this figure had a lot of dark reddish washes all over it, but I wanted it to match the other turquoise and purple lizards that I was painting during the session.
I mention several times during the broadcast, using the previous colors as an underpainting can be very useful to getting some very interesting color combinations. The initial colors that I painted during the session were somewhat transparent, so that the underlying colors would show through.
He's also here: