Saturday, July 14, 2018

Jungle Heroes


Here are the images of the finished Lizardman Saurus Champion that I was working on during this Facebook Live session:



As usual with my painting sessions of late, I tried to emphasize painting multiple figures at once.  There was a twist this time around... where I also tried to show that stripping minis is really unnecessary.  Originally this figure had a lot of dark reddish washes all over it, but I wanted it to match the other turquoise and purple lizards that I was painting during the session.


I mention several times during the broadcast, using the previous colors as an underpainting can be very useful to getting some very interesting color combinations.  The initial colors that I painted during the session were somewhat transparent, so that the underlying colors would show through.


He's also here:


No comments:

Post a Comment