- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
I just added this new thread as a separate page to the blog. So many people ask me how I did the bases for the Grey Knight army, I thought this step by step might show you how it was done. Well, at the very least, this is a bit of a sneak peek!
I hope that it will be of some use!