I enjoyed painting these two figures. There were some nice opportunities to do some freehand tattoos!
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Here is another piece to that dual purpose World Eaters/Khorne army. Done, as all the vehicles were, with the blue and white stained colors, with lots of extra skulls added! As I mentioned with the soul grinder, all the extra metal skulls sure made these items a lot heavier than you would expect.