- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Here is the rest of the images of the converted banshees. Again, being all metal made this project far more challenging! The bases were sculpted from Sculpey.
Here's the rest of the 'winter' harlequin squad images! On similar sculpted bases as the first batch.
Here's the first batch of images taken of a squad of Banshees that were made using the heads of (mostly) older GW banshees, and some Kabuki female assassin style minis. These were not the easiest of conversions, since everything was metal. Thank goodness for razor saws! There were a few that took some fancy pinning and green stuff to create.