Here's the last objective marker! It's all about the army board at this stage...
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Friday, April 12, 2013
OK! Another jetbike. As usual, just as I had worked out the best system for painting these... there were no more to paint. You will be seeing many more images of these in the coming days. :-)
The second splinter rifle is magnetized, so not to worry about that. In fact almost all of the bikes are magnetized to carry various weapons, from blasters to heat lances to cluster caltrops.
So stay tuned for much more!
I will be posting some of the Raging Heroes Sci Fi Blood Vestals over the next few days. There are two batches of five Vestals made by Raging Heroes. You have already seen one group of 5. To match my list, I had to use one GW Wyche (to get the second shardnet and impaler).
I love the dynamism of the poses, as always!
There is also much more area to do some freehand designs, whereas the GW versions have the wyche suits with a few 'viewing holes' here and there :-)