- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Friday, August 10, 2012
Or the Angels Solarus, to be more specific. I had been looking for these images of the Baal Predators for months, and I finally ran across them by accident when I was prepping another machine.
So here we are with those pictures...
As with all of the vehicles from this chapter, it was difficult to transfer this color gradation that I had started with the infantry miniatures. It took some wrangling to make it happen :-)