It is time for another one of those VERY brief interludes between Tomb King posts for Armies on Parade!
I have posted images of these before, but since then I have added certain details to the cloaks, bases, knives, armor, etc.
The big gathering of Girl Power!
It has become time to raise funds in rapid fashion, so right now I have the big batch up on ebay:
I would be sad to see the ladies go, but the new army for 40k is Dark Eldar, and that will be my only 40k focus until Adepticon 2013!! I guess that means I have to learn how 6th edition works...
Here's a few "official" Games Workshop Death Cult assassins:
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Here's one of the Bowshabti that will be positioned along the alcoves near the pillars on each side of the army board. There's room for four of these guys, so one down, three to go!
This particular figure has a bit more gold on it. I am attempting to put gold on figures every so often, just to show that the "taint" is not 100% complete, and some of the former "Golden Glory" still exists in some way.