- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
The first Bowshabti
Here's one of the Bowshabti that will be positioned along the alcoves near the pillars on each side of the army board. There's room for four of these guys, so one down, three to go!
This particular figure has a bit more gold on it. I am attempting to put gold on figures every so often, just to show that the "taint" is not 100% complete, and some of the former "Golden Glory" still exists in some way.