The two biggest challenges with this figure was basing and getting the rider on the back of the bird itself. I used Apoxy sculpt to create a heavy base for the bird, which was obviously very top heavy! Fortunately, it was enough of a counterweight.
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Monday, March 26, 2012
Here is another squad of that Dark Angels splinter chapter. I believe most of these were the starter set marines with some bits added here and there, along with some Dark Angels backpacks.