As I spend a very late night battling with the Kickstarter proposal, I have dredged up something from the archives... making a Nurgle Plague Hulk.
So, after lots of scrubbing down of the resin parts, I attached them to the plastic kit. It was clear that I needed to "Nurglize" those parts!
So, out came the green stuff... mixing more yellow than blue. As I did with the Decimator, I added alots of pustules and other nasty stuff!!
After the green stuff cured, I added some oxide paste to realy get some nice corrosion going. This also adds some extra strength to joints, as you will see in later posts.
I never thought that the oxide paste was something I would use on anything else besides bases or terrain!! It never hurts to experiment, I guess :-)
Well, it looks like the battle with the proposal will have to resume later. My head is hurting...