- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Saturday, June 2, 2012
White out: Forgeworld Demon Prince
Here is the companion piece to Harold the Herald which was posted the other day.
To say that there were numerous tiny details would be the understatement of the millennium. It probably took me a week to glue on all the little spikes!
Just like the Herald, I enjoyed the lighter color scheme, done to fit in with the World Eaters army.