Saturday, November 30, 2013

Riding high


This particular set was very fun in terms of the bases.  They were designed to match a very specific section of the display board.  I love doing stuff like that!


Oh yeah, and the bikes were fun to paint as well.


These bikes were a crucible where I tested out all kinds of new techniques and materials for the Bloody Mess instructional video.  I learned so much, since there were 16 of these bikes to deal with!

This view shows you the pattern that I was able to develop for every miniature in the army.


As I have mentioned before, this was the first time any of my armies had a completely unified theme across the board.  Normally, I have lots of variety to distinguish units from each other.


Full speed ahead!!!


2 comments:

  1. Nice work. It must take you quite some time when you need to get them to match the display board. You have a lot of patience and skill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all designed at the same time, so that makes it a little bit easier! :-)

      Delete