Here are the first images I was able to shoot of the chariot unit. Lots of hard work to get the horses and crew unified, since they were painted many months apart.
In some ways, 'resurrecting' partially finished minis is more difficult than simply starting from scratch. There was a bit of 'undoing' of the old to make it more compatible with the new.
Plus, my techniques tend to change weekly given the volume of work that I do every day, so it was a bit like trying to build a modern day hybrid vehicle using production techniques on an SUV from the 90's :-)
Anyway, this version of the unit is now complete!
I have some other views that I will post as well. I am taking more pictures of finished Dark Eldar figures, and of the painting of the army board. With the restrictions of time and other circumstances, it is very likely that I will not be able to process the images I take while I am at Adepticon. So, I will be making blog posts during the weekend that have images which I am working on now.
I did this last November during Bilbo's Bash. I know many folks got confused by seeing images of the army board under construction one day into the tourney! :-)
In the end it worked out well, since I got a chance to make better game reports post Adepticon as opposed to rushing into them each night of the con.