- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Friday, January 11, 2013
Catching the Red Eye... using marble colors to show off the figures.
Here's a little post to finish off those red terminators that I posted the other day! Since I am just about to add the basing DVD's to the kickstarter, it seemed appropriate to begin it with am image of some of my favorite bases.
I liked the colors on this set. Most of the bases I did for the Demonhunters back in the day were red and black. These had white as a central theme, to offset the red armor.
This was the Brother Captain:
A close up of the bases! One of the basing DVD's will also demonstrate how to paint surfaces such as the marble.
Here's the figures on the bases:
OK! Lots of work to do!!!!
Thanks again to everyone who has contributed to the Kickstarter. It's been an amazing first day, and then some. I was able to make some progress on certain fronts today. CoolMini should be helping us out with downloadable versions at some point, which will be very helpful! Stay tuned!