Friday, January 11, 2013

A little love in the pages of White Dwarf!!!!


Hey, look what showed up in the pages of the White Dwarf this month!  Besides Hobbits and Dark Angels, that is...

One of my Golden Demon winning entries!  This was my Silver Demon Warhammer 40k Squad.  Some Sanguinary guard!!  Very cool.  Hopefully the Gold NMM video will help people get closer to painting their Sanguinary guard the same way!

A little note on this group... the display plaque was painted with several layers of magnetic primer.  This allowed me to put some magnets on the bases, thus keeping my jump marines from jumping off the plaque to their doom!!

This year, I also won a Silver Demon in the Fantasy Monster category for my Carnosaur.  To make things even better, John managed to get some past trophies sorted out for me, so I came home with an extra Silver and Bronze Demon!


We just got home a little while ago, and Cathy has been working to get the brand new machine in working order.  Some things have been easy, others not as much.  As you have heard me mention many times the last few days, this is what we are hoping to use to create the sample videos.

The production versions will have to be made once we can get the Primary Desktop unit upgraded.




2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to track down an issue! Plus that's pretty cool that you netted a couple of extra GD's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That whole day was very interesting. We will be missing out on Games Day this year, since it is in Memphis...

      Delete