- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Fire Away! Screaming skull catapults for Armies on Parade
Here's a few images of my screaming skull catapults. I will be finishing up my scratch built version tommorrow!!
This is an "official" version:
And one that I scratch built in October of last year, You can see how I tried to establish the sphinx motif that is on the display board!
I will be posting pictures of the painted version tomorrow, so stay tuned!