- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Armies on Parade: Gathering the forces together
Well, I had to supply GW with some images of the army as it is now. I wish I could have done this at the Bunker, since it has way more natural light than I can muster here. Plus, the cameras we have are really supposed to be for taking super close ups of small things.
Here is a collection of those images.
Here are some views of the lower level:
I tried to fool around a bit with capturing the Ushabti guards:
And some shots of the upper level:
Run for your lives!
Look into the light!
Still more work to do! I may have to leave out the last 3 chariots, since the Necro Knights just get covered up way too much. That is a bummer, since I wanted to have that whole chariot unit and its bases to provide that design which is repeated throughout the tomb. We'll see...