- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Sunday, July 15, 2012
More Spoilers... What's that in the sky?
I promise that there will be Tomb Kings pictures at some point today... really I do!
However, here are some more sneak peeks at a new item coming down the runway... one of those Forgeworld Storm Eagles.
Here are some early views:
A few things I will say. These things weigh a ton! Huge hunks of resin. And they don't exactly play nice with the original plastic kit parts. I still have the tendon injury suffered when I was trying to put this together (long story).
Now for some images of the smaller parts that have been painted:
A big contrast to what they looked like a few days before. :-)