- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Sneaky Snakes... Stalker WIP for Armies on Parade
Yesterday I spent a few hours painting the Stalkers. There is lots more to do, but this gives you a good idea of what they look like thus far! I also painted the other four pillars at the same time...
Here is the sculpting WIP, for those who may not have seen it...
And some individual shots:
More horses next!