- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Friday, June 29, 2012
Prince Apophas, Armies on Parade final countdown!
Well, time is just about gone for qualifer prep. One last big push! I guess I am looking forward to seeing this all together for the first time. Even I have only seen the same bits and pieces I have shown you.
I will try to take as many pictures as I can on Saturday!
Meanwhile, here is Prince Apophas. I used him once in a game. I think he survived a point blank blast from grapeshot, only to purse fight with the Gunner captain for 2 turns...
It is fun to see the upper level get another step closer to completion!