Friday, June 29, 2012

Charging towards the qualifier! Armies on Parade

Photobucket

I am not sure how many more posts I will be able to make in the next 24 hours, so here is the most cohesive batch of images I know I can put together!  Lots of work as a hammer away at this project all night long (cue Lionel Richie).  Since it has been just about sunrise when I crawled to bed over the last month or so, this may not be so unusual! :-)

My goal with every skeleton, on horse or on foot is to have no two alike.  Just like the Terra cotta soldiers that guarded the first Emperor's tomb in China, this force is supposed to be as unique as possible from one to the next.  It also makes it a lot more fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, James. I hope to see these bad boys making a good show at Chicago. I hope I get a chance to see it up close, if you're not too busy.

    ~Chad (MightyChad on CMoN)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Since they have made some changes to the art contest area, I may be "out and about" much more than usual :-) Heopfully we can get together and do some chatting!

      I will probably be hovering around the AoP area much more this year than last...

      Delete
    2. Without the Demon Lounge, I will be out and about more as well.

      Delete