Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Run out to your local store and vote!

Photobucket

The qualifier is just days away.  Yikes!  Let's just say that it is quite a frenzy here in Wappelville. :-)

These guys were an important part of the story of this display board from the very beginning.  I was very glad to be able to include them. I will be doing more on these lads in July, but at least they are out on the board now!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are some shots of just the miniatures:
Photobucket

And back to the board:
Photobucket

Photobucket

More to come!

4 comments:

  1. That adds a real "ominous discovery" aspect to the piece; very atmospheric. Also, the guy in the second picture looks like his hat is on fire, which made me laugh. It wouldn't be that funny if it happened to somebody in real life I suppose...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha, Mike! I said the same thing when I saw that pic.

      Delete
    2. Me too - it explains his expression and stance too!

      Delete
  2. The "Hair on Fire" guy is most definitely me right now! :-)

    The guy who is running BTW, has dropped his torch into the tomb. In the next month, I will be working on extra details such as that. Right now, such "luxuries" have to take a back seat to the essentials!

    ReplyDelete