- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Altars, bugs and bones... more work on the ground level.
Once the Dais itself had been painted, it was time to make it match what was on the board.
That meant I had to match the scorpions and scarabs, as well as get more color and definition on th epiles of boes and broken weapons:
It would have been much easier to paint everything prior to gluing it on the board, but that was not possible. It was tough to get at some parts, but I did the necessary contortions and shaded away!
I also had to match the cracks:
When I get more time, I will put even more details on these areas...
Tomorrow you will get your first glimpse at the would be grave robbers!