- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Hey! Watch where you point that thing!
Now this is something different! Obviously, this is hot off the factory floor. There are certain "anomalies" with these Forgeworld figures that tend to create a lot of extra work. At least it looks kinda neat. :-)
The hardest part was getting the operator on the vehicle.
Here is the observer:
And the vehicle itself: