- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Look Mommy! Puppies! Can we take one home?
Ah yes, in that kinda mood tonight. I forgot all about these doggies in the window. I had a lot of fun painting them. Obviously, these went with all the previous Chaos stuff of the same color scheme. I had a blast incorporating the purples and other shades into the white, to keep it from getting too boring!