Friday, February 3, 2012

White Dwarf article Features My Lizardman Army!

Much to my surprise, the February White Dwarf contains a two page spread featuring my lizardman army which won the North American Armies on Parade trophy in 2011!

I had spent about 45 minutes with the photographer that day taking all kinds of images, but it had been so long since last summer, I had forgotten all about it!  I was very glad to see some of my scratch built pieces get close ups as well.

This is my first post to the new blog, so bear with me as I try to figure this all out!

Hopefully I will be able to begin my first section of this blog with images from that army.  Not just the finished painted units and figures, but WIP images of how they were built , sculpted, converted and painted.

Here we go!!!

1 comment: