Here's a combination of Mechanicum figures. These were some of the toughest ones to handle of the entire army.
While the vehicles and the walkers were more complex in terms of weight, size and pieces, these presented one conundrum after another in terms of painting.
These had combinations of dainty parts, and hard choices about how much to try to paint prior to final assembly.
Some also had bulky parts, which made them more unbalanced.
I learned a great deal of technical things while working on this project... the use of the hair dryer to manipulate warped pieces, for instance.
I learned that I could prime and paint a piece that needed to be bent, and hitting it with the hair dryer would not compromise the paint at all. Thus, I could bend the painted sections as needed, and simply attach them later!
This concludes another review and group shot set!!! More to come!