Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Taking the dogs for a walk


Here we go!  Time to take the dogs for a walk in the park!

Before I started painting this set, I thought it would be very fun, and I was right.  This is also a very deadly combination of shooting and sic 'em!


Speaking of fun things to paint, this guy... YES!  I definitely want to paint this Golden Army character.


Back to the sisters and their little dogs...


The ladies can blast you from a distance, but they can also send their pets after you.  We have seen first hand how badly that can end for those on the business end of a cc-K9.


Woof woof!


Some fun stretch goals have been reached in the kickstarter thus far.  We have been furiously creating scenarios for future games, especially with the Golden Army vs Watchers.


I think more dogs will have to join these when I get to Adepticon. :-)


A family portrait!


No comments:

Post a Comment