Friday, November 29, 2013

The fortress and the Fist


Well, before all the Imperial Fists head off to their destination, I thought I would shoot a few pictures in their natural environment!  All about those fortifications.


Thanks to all those LED daylight bulbs, these shots finally work out.  It was always such a bummer when I tried this with my other lights.  Even 'real' daylight doesn't work this well!


Those yellow guys just can't resist getting behind some concrete and steel...


Uh oh... look what's at the door!


A bird's eye view of the action.


They brought jetbikes too...


They're everywhere!


Someone heard there was popcorn!


Uh, Houston, we have a problem.


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! These kind of shots truly remind me of how much labor went into them :-)

      Delete
  2. Great job on all! My favorite is the comms marine as he reminds me of my very old RT model!

    ReplyDelete