So, we see what the Temple looked like upon completion!
All of the glyphs have been painted, the tiles, and the weathering.
Grass and flock have been added, along with some aquarium foliage to get more of a jungle setting. I also used some vines from Woodland Scenics. It is a two part system. There are the vines themselves, which you glue to the desired surface. Then you can glue a variety of leaf colors onto it, creating some nifty ivy!
This will show up more clearly in the close ups that I took, and will be posting later.
You can also see how the various figures played their roles in completing the diorama.
Here's some nice views of the weathering, and the exposed brick understructure...
The view from above!
Tomorrow I will post some more views of the Temple... from up close!