- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Ultraforge Demon reshoot
I was able to find some bigger images of the Ultraforge Chaos demon today! I have always liked the Ultraforge miniatures, since they are very convenient for game play. The magnetized wings are fantastic, making it so much easier to transport.
Also, the way the poses are situated really helps during a game, when you get masses of troops into contact with one of them. Be it Warhammer or 40k, you can have a big scrum with one of these, as they tend to sit over the heads of the opposing "little guys".
This is especially critical in Warhammer, where this could be bumped up against rows and rows of spearmen, etc.