- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Some of my favorite Trueborns: Part One
It's been a long time since I have seen these guys. Every so often it is fun to check out figures that were done using techniques that are very different form the way I work today.
Here are a few big Dark Age Dragyri Trueborns. They are on 50mm bases.