- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Monday, August 13, 2012
Kingdom Death Flower Knight
This is something a bit different. :-)
It is from Kingdom Death, which is an interesting large scale miniature line. The detail is nicely sculpted, and the cast is also of a high quality. There are other figures in the line that would have been fun to paint as well, as they would offer interesting painting possibilities.
There were a lots of little pieces here, and it was not always easy to deal with them.
I chose to go with some classic colors on this piece. At first, I thought about going with lots of reds and black, but I chose to go with a greater variety of colors within it.
I had some fun with the base, doing a bit of freehand.