- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Monday, August 13, 2012
Converted Liche High Priest on Horse
Most of you probably remember the "orphan bits" Liche Priest from a few weeks ago. Every so often, I have put a spot of paint on it here and there.
Now he has all his colors, and is the first part of that new large horseman bunker I have been constructing.
The base is part of my experiment with foam core. It has thus far proven to be a good result, providing a nearly seamless flat surface with very little effort.
It's important to have that effect, since painting the continuous designs across several ranks of figures is lot easier when the edges all meet up!
In case you never saw the WIP image of the original conversion, here are a few pics.
I will start doing more images of the unit and movement tray that goes with this character!