- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Spoilers!! Life outside of Armies on Parade
Yes, I realize that my unhealthy obsession with Armies on Parade continues unabated... and will only be ramped up more with just 2 weeks remaining!!
Here are a few peeks at things that will come up after this madness is over...
A new Undead team (sample zombies):
I will finally getting around to doing the photography on my favorite Blood Bowl team of all time.
THE MIMES of MORIA!
Yes, they are French. And they are Mimes. LUTIN NATION!