- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Preparing for glazing and tinting: more on the Nurgle Decimator
Well, we are almost there... for glazing, that is!
Following the usual shaded basecoat technique, I started from around the middle tones and worked lighter.
At this stage, you can really see how things have been set up, just waiting for all that tinting and shading!!
Some of the tinting here will involve more complimentary glazes... such as a reddish glaze over a green, etc.
I will be doing a little bit of weathering along with the glazing. Then I delicate balance of powders, spraying and then 'ardcoating begins!
I am also working on the base for this guy. It's all quite icky!!! :-)