- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Completing the Ushabti guards
That word will be very nice to say over and over again... completion. :-)
There are a lot of items that are on the verge of completion as well, so there will be quite a blitz over the last few days. It is going to be extremely difficult, but I will try as hard as I possibly can!
This gives me the four Bowshabti that I needed to stick between the pillars.
It also gives me the 4 man unit that I had originally planned when I first started making 2250 point lists for Adepticon...
Stay tuned for much more!!