- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Thursday, June 21, 2012
You look like you've seen a ghost...
OK! I finally have the pictures of the finished Ghost Knight squad! When you look through these, you will see just how many arms and weapons were magnetized. :-) If you recall the first Ghost Knight that was painted a few weeks back, this group was made to match him.
Here's a combo standard bearer/regular Knight:
And a few "regular" guys:
And now for some group shots: