- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Friday, June 22, 2012
Two minutes for boarding... the second round of painting images of the army board.
This post gives you the rest of the WIP images of the process of painting the army board. Once again, I cannot say enough how impressed I was with the magnetic primer!
In this image, you can see more of the eyes begin to emerge as they get a bit of an outline...
This is carried all throughout the tomb:
I also made sure to continue carrying the patterns onto the bases of the units. It slowed me down a bit in painting the overall board, but it needed to be done anyway! :-)
A closer view of this...
I made sure to do the Ushabti bases as well...
At this point I started to define the skulls more clearly...
Another closer view, this time showing the more advanced skulls...
The next post will have lots of pictures of the construction of the upper, or "ground" level.